Gluten-Free Cacao & Chia Energy Bites
Nutrition and decadence all in the same bite? These little gluten-free energy bites take you there!
PREP: 1 hour, 15 minutes
1. Place parchment paper on ½ sheet pan.
2. In a chilled bowl combine cashew butter, tamari almonds, organic cacao nibs, organic milled chia seed, and hazelnut liquid.
3. Using a small scoop, roll mixture into ½ inch balls.
4. Roll balls in organic cocoa powder until evenly coated.
5. Place balls 1 inch apart on sheet pan.
6. Place in refrigerator for a minimum of one hour.
Serve and enjoy for up to 2 weeks.
[RECIPE SPONSORED BY NOW FOODS]